The success of any company is mainly based on its employees or management team members. It is very important that the workforce is competent, hardworking, well qualified, knowledgeable and sincere. We feel blessed to have the most determined and proficient professionals as our team members who work round the clock with the single motive to achieve organizational goals. Below are some of the key persons or superiors who comes under the top management and giving guidance to their subordinates:
Mr. V.K. Mundhe- He is the proprietor of the company holding almost 30 years of vast experience in the field of composite materials. He has done graduation in Pharmacy along with diploma in business management in the year 1971. Further, he has also pursued several special courses on reinforced plastics.
- Mr. N.S. Sule- He is the 1st class Chemical Engineer done graduation from UDCT, Mumbai. He has 22 years of working experience with the consultancy & manufacturing companies like Parkhe Consultants, M/S. Asian Paints (I) Ltd. and Alta Laboratories. He is handling after process, mechanical designing, scale up and site execution.
- Mr. N.D. Kulkarni- He is also a 1st class Chemical Engineer graduated from UDCT, Mumbai and having 25 years of working experience with reputed production and consultancy firms. Before joining our company, he was worked with M/s. Asian Paints (I) Ltd. and involved in the implementation jobs of Phthalic Anhydride Project, Paints and Resin Plants. In our organization, he is looking into detailed engineering, procurement and overall project planning & co-ordination.
- Mr. Gautam Watve- He is a chemical engineer who had done his MBA from Mumbai University and a MS in project management in US. He has 15 years of experience in strategy, operations, finance and planning functions.
- Mr. SR Kulkarni- He is a chemical engineer who is graduated from UDCT, Mumbai. He has more than 30 years of experience in the production field in the companies like Aquapharm Chemicals and Gharda Chemicals. He is looking after detailed engineering and overall project planning.
- Mrs. Ashwini Watve- She is a civil engineer from Mumbai University and currently, looking into the technical job of mould designing. She has done several courses organized by IIT & MCED and having 7 years of working experience.
- Mr. H.V. Kumbhar- He is holding 20 years of experience and designated as a Site Incharge in our firm who carried out all the specialiized site jobs.
- Mr. M.S. Patil- He is a foreman and a factory incharge in our firm with past 18 years of experience.
- Mr. S.S. Shinde- He is a Site Incharge with past 15 years of experience.
- Mr. M.C. Vaidya (B. Chem)- He is the Technical Consultant of our company having experience of around 10 years. He was also hold the position of Ex. Vice President of ACC cat- Ad unit.
- Mrs. A.V. Mundhe (B.E)- She has done various courses like IIT & MCED and having 2 years of experience in the field of mould designing.
We are manufacturing and supplying the most reliable and efficient industrial equipment whose features usually elude the ones offered by our contemporaries. Following is a list of broad categories our products fall in:
- Chemical Process Equipment
- Reactors (upto 20KL), Vessels (upto 75KL), Tanks (upto 100KL), Material Handling Troughs
- Air and Water Pollution Control Equipment like Scrubbers & Blowers
- Pipes & Fittings (15mm-2m dia)
- Pultrusion Gratings
- Pultruded FRP Grating
- Roof Sheets ( Transparent, Opaque and Coloured)
- Angles, Rods & Window Frame Sections
- Corrosion Protection
- Coatings & Linings on substrates of MS, RCC, Wood & SS
- Flooring: Polymer based Coatings on RCC & Tiles
- Glass Flake Coatings: High Performance Coatings
- Grid Blasting
To ensure premium quality of the composite products, they are examined carefully through various testing methods like:
- Acetone sensitivity test
- Spark testing
- Thickness test
Material for Construction
By using below material, we are manufacturing high quality and flawless products:
- Reinforced Plastics like FRP/GRP/FRE/FRVE
- Thermoplastic with FRP reinforcements like
- Thermosetting Resins
- Epoxy, Polyesters, Vinyl Esters & Polyurethanes
- MS/SS for tanks & equipments.
Apart from using the above raw material, we have adopted some of the advance production processes that are detailed below:
- Hand Layup- This is the most traditional method of manufacturing fibre-enforced and thermoset plastic. This particular method provide low cost tooling along with high fibre/resin ratios. Hand layup process in mainly used for low volume production, complex shapes and for mould production.
- Filament Winding- This kind of technique is specifically used for open & closed end structures. It involves winding filaments under tension over rotating mandrel.
- Pultrusion- Pultrusion is a continuous moulding process in which the reinforcing fibres are saturated along with a liquid polymer resin. After that, these fibres are carefully formed and pulled through a heated die in order to form a part.
By using the expertise of our competent professionals, we are rendering cost effective and reliable solutions like:
- Design & Drawings- System & Equipments
- Installation at Site
- Annual Maintenance-
- For Anti Corrosive Linings & Coatings
- High abrasion & temperature resistant Coatings
- Turnkey projects for air & water pollution control
The headquarter of our company is set up near Mumbai- Agra Highway (Eastern Express Highway). Our factory is built over 10,000 sq. ft. land out of which 2,400 sq. ft. area is covered with building. This factory is located in the industrial belt at M.I.D.C. Rabale in Navi Mumbai. The facility is having two cranes of 20 tons that are used for handling large equipment like pipelines, tanks and scrubber ducts. Other than this, our factory is also installed with:
- Filament working machine
- High speed/cowls disc mixer
- Triple rolling machine
- Plastic welding guns
- MS & SS welding tools
In our endeavors of market dominance and leadership, our fabrication facility has been our true companion and has consistently provided us with products whose features and quality find no match in the industry. Equipped with the most advanced iterations of cutting edge machines such as extrusion assemblies, hot air blowing apparatus and tensile strength analysis equipment in addition to a host of others, we have the necessary firepower at our disposal to fuel our pursuit of excellence and be at the vanguard of innovation and the next industrial breakthrough.
On account of our stringent quality policy that involves incorporation of only the best grade raw materials and multiple screening tests of the finished wares, the products bearing the hallmark of our company turn out to be flawless and excel at all parameters of performance and quality. The former has won us the trust and patronage of an esteemed clientele that consists of some of the most reputed names in the domain and highly recognized brands, whose names are mentioned below:
Piramal healthcare, Ashvik Pharma
Tata Electric co., IEPL, CGPL, Flakt India, Siemens India
Datta Sahakari SSK, Shree Renuka Sugars, Warana Sahakari SSK,
Petrochem / Refineries
HPCL, BPCL, IPCL
Ajit India, Laxmi Anodising, JK Anodizing, Evershine Ind., Esque Ind, Om Sai Anodizing
Dyes and Pigments
Jotun Ltd, Mazda Colours
CIDCO, MCGM, Naval Dockyard, Bhel, BARC
Jubilant Life Sciences, Chemspec Chem., Shirdi Chem.,